To implement this Policy we :
- identify, assess and manage risks that the workforce, customers and the public face due to our activity;
- meet, and where appropriate, exceed legal and industry safety and health standards;
- require the same standards of compliance from all contractors, partners and suppliers;
- develop and support BJD’s employees, and provide resources to meet our Safety, Health and Environmental program Vision;
- communicate with and engage all interested people on safety, health and environmental matters in an open, transparent and timely manner; and
- Systematically address deficiencies and deliver opportunities for improvement, through the application of our Safety, Health and Environmental Management System.